We regularly run holiday workshops following the calendar of Geneva public schools. Themes include:
- Mastering tenses, grammar, and phrasal verbs
- Creative workshops using computers skills and storytelling to develop language skills
- Speaking and drama to improve fluency
- Developing writing skills and literacy
- Mastering elementary school English (7P-8P) to prepare for middle school (cycle d’orientation), focused on A1-A2 vocabulary and grammar
To be confirmed.
Starting 01 July
The Young Reporters were a success and we are renewing this project in October.
Here is a sample student creation – she’s ten:
Our program of intensive Speaking and Grammar courses focuses on the essential foundations of English.
October 21-25 2019 – English through Digital Storytelling
An introduction to English for beginners while intermediate and native speakers advance their skills. Small groups, experienced native language teachers.
We are running morning and afternoon digital creation camps in English this week. Half-days are 300 CHF per week, while full days are 450 CHF per week. For ages 10 and above.
Schedule: 9 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm. We open at 8.30 am.
Theme: Holidays you love
During this course, participants will:
- create a storyboard, script and video narration to produce at least 2 videos
- review essential English grammar at their level and immediately apply their skills
- practice speaking and storytelling in English
We also accept bilingual work in English and French (it’s never to early to excel at French grammar). We use online applications, PowerPoint, OpenOffice and other open source apps.
Please bring a laptop (Windows or Mac). No tablets, iPad, etc.
Limited number of participants. To sign-up, email us at email@example.com.
Week of 10 to 14 February 2020, to be announced.
July – August
Starting the week of 29 June 2020. To be announced.