In Grand-Saconnex, Ancienne-Mairie, from 17 to 21 April 2023
👉👉👉Quick read : English, Art & Sciences day camps this spring
Activities take place in English in the morning and in French in the afternoon
- Ages: 6 to 10 year olds
- How: hands-on and interactive activities, games, arts and science experiments
- Where: Ancienne-Mairie, Chemin Tornay 1, 1218 Grand-Saconnex
- How much: the price for the full week is 399 CHF per child per week (385 CHF for residents of Grand-Saconnex and/or our students); the price for 5 half-days is 250 CHF per child per week (240 CHF for residents of Grand-Saconnex and/or our students); supplies, morning and afternoon snacks are included
- Times: Full day from 9am to 5pm, half day from 9am to 1pm, or 1pm to 5pm
- Dates: weekly, April 17-21, 2023
Level of English requirements
From beginners to native speakers, our activities are designed to differentiate levels according to need.
One-week Spring Camps
- Small groups, full-time or part-time
- Morning: English, all levels
- Afternoon: art and science (French, English if desired)
In the morning, we learn English while having fun.
In the afternoon, through science, art and engineering, we experiment to understand science through observation and practice.
Children bring their own lunch, which can be heated; healthy snacks are provided.
Fee, including snacks and supplies:
399 CHF per week full-time (385 CHF for Grand-Saconnex residents and/or our students), 250 CHF for mornings from 9am to 1pm (240 CHF for residents of Grand-Saconnex and/or our students), or afternoons from 1pm to 5pm.
Registration / Additional informationSpring Camps Registation
Registrations are confirmed by phone or email.